For purposes of this Agreement, “Site” refers to the Company’s website, which can be accessed at www.zenatuitt.com.
“Service” refers to the Company’s services accessed via the Site, in which users can peruse information about Zena Tuitt, her consultancy and associated services.
The terms “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to the Company.
“You” refers to you, as a user of our Site or our Service.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
GAFA Limited collects “Non-Personal Information” and “Personal Information” in the categories described below.
GAFA Limited will process information about your use of our website and services ("usage data"). The usage data may include
(1) the browser types and versions used
(2) the operating system used by the accessing system
(3) the website from which an accessing system reaches our website (so-called referrers)
(4) the sub-websites
(5) the date and time (so-called timestamp) of access to the Internet site
(6) an Internet protocol address (IP address)
(7) the Internet service provider (ISP) of the accessing system
(8) the geographical location of the user
(9) the page views and site navigation paths
(10) the pattern of the users’ use of the service with regards to timing and frequency
(11) any other similar data and information that may be used in the event of attacks on our information technology systems.
The source of the usage data is Google Analytics. The usage data collected is needed to:
(1) deliver the content of our website correctly
(2) optimise the content of our website as well as any advertisement
(3) ensure the long-term viability of our information technology systems and website technology
(4) provide law enforcement authorities with the information necessary for criminal prosecution in case of a cyber-attack.
In order to process this information, we have obtained the user’s consent AND/OR our legitimate interests in monitoring and improving our website and services.
GAFA Limited may process information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters ("notification data"). Our newsletter may only be received by the user if
(1) the user has a valid email address and
(2) the user registers for the newsletter shipping.
A confirmation email will be sent to the email address registered by a user for the first time for newsletter shipping, for legal reasons, in a double opt-in procedure. The confirmation email is used to prove whether the owner of the email address as the user is authorised to receive the newsletter.
When the user registers for the newsletter, we also store the IP address of the computer system assigned by the Internet service provider (ISP) and used by the user at the time of the registration, as well as the date and time of the registration. The purpose of the collection of this data is to legally protect GAFA Limited by ensuring understanding of the possible misuse of the email address of a user at a later date. The personal information collected as part of a registration for the newsletter will only be used to send our newsletter.
The subscription to the newsletter may be terminated by the user at any time. The consent to the storage of personal data, which the user has given prior to the shipping of the newsletter, may be revoked at any time. For the purpose of revoking consent, a corresponding link for unsubscribing is found in each newsletter.
Enquiry data, correspondence data and customer relationship data
GAFA Limited may process information contained in any enquiry you submit to us regarding our services and products ("enquiry data"). If a user contacts us via email or via a contact form, the personal information transmitted by the user is automatically stored.
The personal information may include:
(1) the user’s contact information
(2) the user’s name
(3) the name of the user’s employer
(4) the user’s job title or role
(5) the metadata associated with the communication
(6) and information contained in communications between the user and GAFA Limited.
Such personal data transmitted on a voluntary basis by a user to GAFA Limited are stored for the purpose of processing or contacting the user, managing our relationships with customers, keeping records of communication with the user, and promoting our products and services to customers.
GAFA Limited may process information that the users post for publication on our website or through our services ("publication data"). On our website the users can post information in the following ways:
(a) by commenting on blog posts
(b) by commenting on forums
GAFA Limited may process information that relates to transactions, including purchases of goods and services, that the user enters into with us and/or through our website ("transaction data"). The transaction data may include:
(1) the user’s contact details
(2) the user’s bank card details
(3) the transaction details with regards to the purchase
In order to process the transactions on our website we use the following third party payment services provider, Stripe. The details of how the user’s data is processed by Stripe can be found here: https://stripe.com/gb/privacy.
We will share transaction data with our payment services providers only to the extent necessary for the purposes of processing your payments, refunding your payments and dealing with queries relating to your payments and refunds.